Monday, January 6, 2014

WHO IS BLOSSOM PROMOTIONAL INC.? - Part 1

Hello Everyone! If there is anyone who can read this, I would greatly appreciate it if you can send me comments regarding this small story about how I got started with my project. Although I never thought of myself as a business person from when I got started in Canada. Indeed I was born here in Canada but I was raised in the Philippines. I grew up in a farm where I learned the difficult living of a farmer and I observed how people that used to work for my grandmother in the farm was happy even with the small amount of money they were making to work in the farm as long as they have food to eat on a daily basis. So this is my introduction of myself.

In 2007, I was working in a film industry which was my 5th Film Industry that I have worked for in accounting department. In the last couple of years that I have been working, I felt that I was going towards a dead end of my career life. I was not happy with what I was doing and I keep thinking that there must be something better that I can do for my life. Because with all the challenges that I have been experiencing in my life, divorced, had relationships which did not work, things were not well. Financially, I was alright, good credit rating, up to date with the payments in all my bills, until one day.... my friend invited me in one of the overview presentation of a company and I thought this company opened my eyes in another direction. When I was in the corporate world, even if I was earning good income, I was not satisfied with my lifestyle. I was sort of searching for the right shoe that fit me. You know what I mean.


It was an eye opener for me this very first Networking Company Presentation. It made me come out of the corporate circle that consist of  90% of the population (so I was told). The 10% of the population are considered Business Owners and Entrepreneurs. Little did I know, that I was a blind person entering in this part of lifestyle. So I joined my first Networking Business. I was liking the environment, different people I encountered with, I learned tremendously about having a business and being a business person. After couple of years, me and 4 other people, started a Business with little or no knowledge about putting up a retail business. After 2 years running with all the challenges, business failed. Personal and business related issues happened, I have experienced being sued for the money invested in the business that failed. But there is one big thing about all of these that happened to me. I LEARNED. I learned from all the things that happened to me. And then one day.....


The person whom I said to myself the first time I met her that when I grow up I want to be just like her, because I know that I will learn a lot from her. She was looking very smart, and looking very successful. There was something in her that kind of got me going. I have learned a lot about her and during the times we lost communications, I have been getting bits and pieces about her whereabouts. Like I said, one day, I was in an Ambassadors Dinner for Philippine Consulate, I met her again, with her Business Partner. And that's when I all started.


Finding a shoe that fits you is not at all easy. Some shoes, they hurt the toes, some they hurt the ankle, some too tight, some too loose. Even if you take the right size for your feet, there are still some that don't fit well enough to get you to places where it wont hurt you much. And this is where Blossom enters.....


To be continued......


No comments:

Post a Comment